Westward Leaning x Olivia Palermo Flower 14 aviator-style acetate and metal mirrored sunglasses Blue women Accessories, Sunglasses, Aviator Westward Leaning x Olivia Palermo
's 'Flower 14' Sunglasses
reference the 1967 'Summer of Love' movement that famously originated in the Haught-Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco. This aviator-style pair has been made in Japan from clear blue acetate and trimmed with a matte black metal brow bar. We like how the signature crushed gemstone detail on the arms and rose gold mirrored lenses add an eclectic color contrast.
- - Clear blue acetate, matte black metal
- - Come in a designer-stamped leather case
- - 100% UV protection
- - Made in Japan
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.